Set new standards in imaging excellence.
The advanced technologies of SIGNA Explorer help give you the power to explore new horizons in imaging. With features like SilentSuite and 3D motion correction, the system delivers exceptional image quality, enhanced patient comfort, and also helps improve workflow and simplify operations.
SIGNA Explorer is designed to be cost efficient during its full lifetime with energy-saving features, zero-helium boil-off technology and a smaller footprint meaning less space needed.
Get ready to conquer new diagnostic frontiers with SIGNA Explorer.
Elevate your imaging performance and take patient comfort to new levels.
- SilentSuite, our revolutionary, proprietary technology, shatters industry norms to reduce noise like never before – taking it down to less than 3 decibels above ambient
- OpTix Optical RF technology offers high quality analog to digital signal conversion and can provide a gain in SNR of up to 27% than over conventional analog signal receivers, improving image quality and clinical confidence.
- Advanced applications can speed up workflow for your technologists and make the experience more comfortable for your patients.
Transcend the operational limitations of conventional MR when you combine user-centric tools and innovative applications to optimize throughput
- Intuitive plug-and-play-like tools simplify access to its wide range of MR capabilities, to produce consistent, high-quality images.
- Express Suite coil design achieves outstanding coverage and signal penetration.
- Automatic coil selection helps enable quicker and more consistent exams.
- Motion correction techniques like PROPELLER help minimize the effects of motion artifacts, potentially reducing the need for rescans and the impact of patient movement on workflow.
- Volumetric imaging acquisitions like Cube replace cumbersome, slice-by-slice, plane-after-plane 2D acquisitions with a single 3D volume scan.
- Additional time-savers include READY Brain, an automated brain exam even non-expert MR users can operate, and simplified whole body diffusion imaging with eDWI in as little as seven minutes.
Energize your financial performance.
- Broad clinical applicability, substantially optimized workflow and consistently excellent image quality can help enhance your revenue potential.
- Designed to use less power under normal operation, and require a smaller footprint for installation meaning less space needed. When combined with its ease of operation, these features can help keep running costs well under control.
- Customizable service plans along with access to digital services such as InSite™ help maximize uptime.
- For your investment protection SIGNA Explorer belongs to GE’s Continuum™ program, giving you the advantage of easy and economical upgradeability during the system lifetime